Comfortable and Convenient Snoring Therapy
Tram-Blair Snoring Clinic specializes in the non-surgical treatment of snoring.
We are proud to offer Permanent Oral Appliances for the treatment of snoring.
Permanent Oral Appliances are premium dental appliances developed specifically for the treatment of snoring. These appliances resemble mouth guards and attach to both the upper and lower teeth with a mechanism that gently repositions the lower jaw forward to prevent the tongue and soft tissue of the throat from blocking the airway during sleep. They are an effective, comfortable and durable solution for problem snoring. They are inserted before going to sleep, then removed in the morning upon awakening.
Is a Permanent Oral Appliance Right for You?
A growing number of people are turning to Permanent Oral Appliances to end snoring and improve sleep quality.
Permanent Oral Appliances offer many benefits:
- Safe, effective and FDA approved.
- Easily adjustable.
- Compact and comfortable design.
- Easy to travel with.
- Cost effective.
Our premier Permanent Oral Appliances outshine other oral appliances with additional benefits:
- Minimizes the possibility of tooth movement.
- Engineered to withstand the forces of teeth grinding.
- Does not limit forward movement of the jaw, does not have fins that limit lateral movement, and does not lock the upper and lower jaw together.
- If you are missing teeth or require combination therapy with CPAP therapy, a Permanent Oral Appliance can be fabricated to fit your condition.
- Allows you to fully open and close your mouth, yawn, drink, speak and take medication.
- Comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
- Also comes with a morning exercise device used to preserve a healthy jaw position.
Let Tram-Blair Snoring Clinic help you get the sleep you deserve! Contact our office today for a confidential consultation to see if a Permanent Oral Appliance is right for you.